©2018 Morley Builders, Inc. | Privacy
Morley Builders believes that coordination during the early stages of a project is critical for success in planning and execution during construction. From value engineering and cost estimating to scheduling studies, we are an experienced advisor for your project.
With our extensive history of noteworthy building in Southern California, a qualified and experienced staff of construction professionals, including virtual construction technology, we are committed to providing exceptional preconstruction services that result in value for your project.
Early Project Involvement
- Value engineering: evaluation of alternatives, construction feasibility, labor and material considerations
- Scheduling studies (traditional CPM and Milestone Pull Planning)
- Cost estimating and quantity surveys
- Knowledgeable in-house resources for building components (MEP, building skins)
- Virtual Design & Construction/BIM, mockups
- Subcontractor evaluations and awards, equal opportunity programs
- Subcontractor evaluations and awards
- Detailed review of sustainable goals
- Planning of jobsite facilities and site logistics
- Record keeping and documentation for owners and lenders