©2018 Morley Builders, Inc. | Privacy
From projects like USC’s Heritage Hall Renovation to the Getty Villa Renovation and Addition, Morley Builders has built an extensive portfolio of renovation experience. Our knowledge covers a broad spectrum of systems including state-of-the-art mechanical, electrical and lighting technologies, interior and decorative finishes and elevator/escalator and stairway circulation. We also utilize tools such as 3D scanning in conjunction with virtual construction tools such as Building Information Modeling (BIM) to locate existing utilities and mitigate design conflicts.
From our humble beginnings in single family homes to our current work on major civic structures and state-of-the-art research facilities, Morley has developed the skills necessary to accommodate tenants’ needs and solve complex site requirements involved within the renovation process.
Broad Knowledge of Modern Buildings
- Structural systems
- State-of-the-art MEP and lighting technologies
- Elevator, escalator and stairway circulation
- 3D scanning for locating existing utilities and mitigating conflicts
- Cladding, sealing and waterproofing
- Interior and decorative finishes
- Proactive tenant accommodations
- Infrastructure and logistical site work expertise