COVID-19, the coronavirus, continues to be a very challenging situation for the entire world. The news has been constant and troubling at times.
During this time, we must be compassionate, careful and prepared. As information becomes available, things are changing daily, if not hourly. First, we wanted to reiterate our commitment to everyone’s safety and well-being. As such, we are implementing the following modifications to our work environment to minimize the potential exposure for our employees. Therefore, effective immediately we are implementing the following policies:
- At our offices, including our jobsite trailers, we are implementing more frequent cleanings of the spaces. In addition, we are purchasing disinfectant wipes, as they are available, to be placed in conference rooms and break rooms. We are also asking employees to wipe down their work areas more frequently.
- All business travel is suspended.
- In-person meetings are suspended. We are asking our employees, project teams and our clients to have electronic, telephonic, or virtual meetings, whenever possible, in lieu of in-person meetings.
- Company gatherings are postponed.
- Any employee that is not feeling well, sick or otherwise must stay home and rest until they feel better and are no longer exhibiting signs of illness.
- Employees have an option to work remotely.
- We will follow the CDC guidance as it relates to international travel, including personal international travel.
We are sharing this communication with you, and we ask that you join us in taking care of your employees in a similar fashion.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make any necessary revisions to this policy as may be appropriate.