©2023 Morley Builders, Inc. | Privacy
Located in the heart of Chinatown, Blossom Plaza is a 237-unit multifamily residential/mixed-use project. The Type I and V buildings feature 184 market-rate and 53 low-income apartments in two, 5-story structures with retail over three levels of parking for 453 cars. While modern in design, touches inspired by traditional Chinese influences include ornate railings, hanging lanterns, and decorated pavers arranged in Chinese patterns in keeping with the neighborhood character. More than 20,000 square feet of retail and restaurant spaces and a direct line to the Metro Gold Link Station provide exciting options to Chinatown’s residents and visitors.
The team built offsite model rooms and exterior facade mock-ups prior to construction as part of the quality control process and to ensure the owner’s vision. BIM 360 Glue® was utilized by all teams in order to streamline project workflows effectively and efficiently.
- Johnson Fain
- Togawa Smith Martin
- Los Angeles Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Awards – Mixed-Use
- Pacific Coast Builders Conference Gold Nugget Awards – Award of Merit, Best Mixed-Use Project
- Downtown Breakfast Club Roses & Lemon Awards – Home Sweet Home
- Downtown News Downtowners of Distinction Awards – Award Winner
- International Parking Institute Awards of Excellence – Award of Merit