©2018 Morley Builders, Inc. | Privacy
The Geffen was originally built in 1929 as the Masonic Affiliates Club for the students and alumni of the University of California, Los Angeles. The project included a major renovation of the original playhouse as well as a new building addition. The existing lobby areas, concession area, ticket office, Founders Room and Reading Room were renovated. The addition features a second stage with a mezzanine level, office spaces, green room, pantry, wardrobe rooms, dressing rooms and a glass curtain wall façade.
The Hileman Company
Ronald Frink Architects
Grand Prize Award, Southern California Development Forum