©2022 Morley Builders, Inc. | Privacy
The Hollywood Bowl enacted a plan to upgrade its facilities and engaged Morley as the design-builder for a new box office/gift shop/concession building and upgrade the accessibility of the Bowl for its disabled patrons (Phase II).
During construction, Morley was enlisted to also complete the Hollywood Bowl Museum (Phase III). The 13,200 sf museum has a 4,200 sf terrace and features an arched ceiling, a raised floor in the exhibition area, slate walkways, marble veneer and a 4,500 sf commercial kitchen.
- Phase II: 15,000 sf of improvements
- Phase III: 13,200 sf museum, 4,200 sf terrace, 4,500 sf commercial kitchen
County of Los Angeles Department of Parks and Recreation
- Phase II & Museum: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Phase III: Kennard Design Group
- Kitchen: Charles Walton Associates, AIA